Glycoberine-MX is a breakthrough approach to supporting AMPK◊ activity for metabolic health.* By combining the power of burdock root with berberine HCl and adding Alpha Lipoic Acid Complex and rose hips, we have developed an innovative tool that goes beyond other AMPK formulas on the market. The intracellular enzyme AMPK is known as the “master regulator” of cellular energy homeostasis. It acts as a metabolic switch that initiates signaling cascades to support the body’s ATP-producing pathways.*
- First to feature burdock root in combination with berberine and other key AMPK supporting nutrients
- Ingredients have complementary actions in different tissues, such as the hypothalamus, adipose, and skeletal muscle*
- R (+) enantiomer and sodium salt form of alpha lipoic acid to maximize bioavailability and activity*
- 500 mg of berberine in two capsules
- Supports the phosphorylation and activity of the metabolism-regulating enzyme, AMPK*
- Supports metabolic health*
- Helps the body shift to ATP-producing metabolic pathways*
- Supports peripheral glucose uptake and healthy lipid metabolism*
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Serving size 1 vegetarian capsule Servings per container 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry [Berberis aristata]) (root)|
Burdock Extract (Arctium lappa) (root)
Alpha Lipoic Acid Complex (R-alpha lipoic acid sodium and alpha lipoic acid)
|Rose Hips Extract (Rosa canina) (fruit)|
|†Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, silica.