Doggie Dophilus contains six strains of live native bacteria. It is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract. Live bacteria supplements may help overcome some of the issues that increase susceptibility to gut problems and are now recommended by vets and other animal professionals.
A live native bacteria supplement for dogs providing some of the strains most prevalent in domestic dogs shown to have activity through the whole digestive tract. Most of the food fed to our domestic friends today is quite different in composition to their ancestral diets. Moreover, there are influences in our home environments that can be damaging to the gut microflora – for example fluoride in water, antibiotic use and cooked food (instead of raw). The combined effect is that domestic dogs have many more gut problems.
- Targeted live bacteria supplements are now often recommended by vets and other animal professionals
- Doggie Dophilus contains six strains of native live bacteria. Live bacteria supplements may help overcome some of the issues that increase a dog’s susceptibility to gut problems
- Comprising strains that are pure, naturally fermented, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- Each capsule will provide on average a culture of two billion live bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- This product is ideal for long or short-term usage
- Doggie Dophilus contains human food-grade probiotic cultures manufactured in GMP licensed facilities
Doggie Dophilus , 1 capsule will provide on average