Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of minor symptoms of tension and stress.
Human emotions are fairly complex. Continuous overstimulation, stress, rushing and performance pressure are unbalancing the emotional system. The body responds with restlessness, increased agitation and sleep disorders. Despondency, resignation and mood changes are also possible consequences of relentless nervous strain. Physical symptoms affecting the muscle tension, the heart rate or the digestive system are even frequently observed. The autonomic nervous system, which regulates all the unconscious processes of life such as breathing, heart beat and sleep-wake rhythm, is thrown off balance. Symptoms of over-stimulation and excessive demands can even develop in childhood.
- Hevert Stress Relief is balancing, calming and relaxing. Stressful everyday situations and tensions are alleviated.
- Minor symptoms of stress, such as occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, moodiness and feeling anxious or agitated, are relieved.
- The special combination of homeopathic active ingredients is generally well tolerated, and there is no risk of addiction.
- Hevert Stress Relief does not cause drowsiness, making it suitable for drivers, and it can also be taken along with chemical preparations.
- Hevert Stress Relief is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over. It is easy to use. The tablets are quick dissolving in mouth.
The combination of 9 carefully selected homeopathic ingredients is generally well tolerated and provides an effective relief of minor symptoms of stress, such as occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, moodiness, and feeling anxious or agitated.
Effective relief of:
- feeling anxious or agitated
- antidepressants, stimulants, barbiturates, or other sedatives
- risk of addiction
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4X
- Cocculus indicus 6X
- Cypripedium pubescens 6X
- Ignatia amara 6X
- Lilium tigrinum 6X
- Passiflora incarnata 3X
- Platinum metallicum 8X
- Valeriana officinalis 2X
- Zincum valerianicum 4X
lactose, magnesium stearate
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to lady’s slipper or orchids
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia (sleeplessness) may be a symptom of serious underlying illness.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.