Ayurstate contains 100% extracts from 8 botanicals used for thousands of years in Ayurveda to promote prostate health. Our formulation delivers 50 plant nutrients that exert 250 synergistic activities on your body to maintain prostate size and PSA levels.
This supplement offers a unique blend of herbs including Shatavari, Boerhavia, Orchid Tree, Tribulus, Three-Leaf Caper, Guggul, Holy Basil, and Sensitive Plant. Each herb plays a role in prostate care, promotes healthy prostate function and smooth urine flow.
Men over the age of 40 who want to be proactive about their prostate health will benefit by taking Ayurstate, which improve your prostate health in three ways:
* Re-establish health estrogen-testosterone balance
* Block DHT production
* Support the urogenital system
Results come fast because we are using concentrated extracts only of proven plants that have been used for thousands of years.
Many companies use raw herb powders in their supplements to save on production costs. We use extracts only which have a much higher concentration of plant nutrients than raw herb powders. For example, we typically use 8 kilograms of raw herb powder to make 1 kilogram of herbal extract.
This means that 1 kilogram of herbal extract contains the plant nutrients typically contained in 8 kilograms of raw herb powder.
Thus, taking 1 capsule of extracts-only Ayurstate is equivalent to taking 8 capsules of the same Ayurstate formulation containing only raw herb powders. Ayurstate is 8 times more expensive to produce and 8 times more potent and effective as well! This is why results come fast.
However we've kept the retail price very reasonable to encourage more men to try Ayurstate and use it long-term.
Reduces Night-Time Urination - Allowing You to Sleep Soundly
- Supports prostate function by ensuring healthy estrogen / testosterone balance
- Maintains Normal Prostate Size and PSA Levels (through extracts of Shatavari, Orchid Tree, Tribulus, Guggul, and Sensitive Plant)
- Strengthens Urine Flow (through extracts of Boerhavia and Three-Leaf Caper)
- Promotes Healthy Inflammation Response (through extracts of Holy Basil)
- Ancient Remedies for Modern Times
- Gluten Free
- 100% Herbal Extracts
- Supports Healthy Prostate Function
- All-Natural Vegan Ingredients
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- (1 Month Supply)
India Herbs Mission
We satisfy the health needs of our customers through safe, well-researched, and effective Ayurveda based remedies using premier quality herbal extracts and sound manufacturing practices.
To produce the most effective herbal supplements possible, India Herbs uses only herbal extract ingredients. On the average across all India Herbs products, 1 of our extract formulation capsules is equivalent to 8 capsules of raw plant mixture only.
- Raw Plant Mixture - plant parts or entire plants are dried and then blended.
- Extract Formulation - the active components of the plant parts or entire plants are removed and condensed into herbal extracts. An herbal extract at a 10:1 concentration ratio means 10 kilograms of the raw plant mixture yields 1 kilogram of the herbal extract concentrate.
The herbal extract of a plant is many times more expensive than the raw powder weight equivalent due to the greater quantities required of the raw plant and processing cost associated with producing the extract.
However, the exclusive use of extracts produces the most potent natural herbal supplements possible, significantly increasing the benefits to your body and overall health.
India Herbs proprietary formulations are based on Ayurveda - India's 5,000 year old traditional healthcare system. "Ayur" means life and "veda" means science. Ayurveda means "the science of life". It integrates and balances the body, mind, and spirit to promote contentment and good health.
Over 900 million people in India use Ayurveda exclusively or combined with Western medicine. That's equivalent to the combined populations of the North American and South American continents!
Ayurveda relies heavily on plants. There are more than 600 herbal formulas and 250 single plants included in the "library" of Ayurvedic remedies. Some of these botanicals are easily recognizable: Aloe Vera, Cardamom, Garlic, Ginger, Licorice, Long Pepper, Nutmeg, Onion, and Turmeric. Many other plants are only abundant in the biodiversity of India.