PureCalm is a 100% safe non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated by a Clinical Psychologist for adults and children. PureCalm can been used to safely maintain harmony, health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects and without sedatives.This remedy contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining brain.
THe formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance.
PureCalm can especially benefit those individuals needing to support routine stress management and to reduce the common nervousness related to certain situations.
PureCalm can be used consistently, without side effects or compromising health. PureCalm has been formulated for immediate help.
Maintains the natural ability of the nervous system to resist stres and can be taken as needed when feeling stressed
- Facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream resulting in almost instant relief
- 100 percent natural proven safe and effective liquid herbal formula that works quickly
- No artificial preservatives, safe for adults and children is non-addictive has no side effects
- Formulated by an expert team of homeopaths and naturopaths using wild crafted organically grown herbs
- Supports complete nervous system health
- Helps maintain balanced emotions during everyday pressure, stress and common nervous tension
- Supports healthy feelings of well-being
DIRECTION OF USE
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, or drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age.
Children 3-6: We recommend homeopathic K-OK KiddieCalmer or Triple Complex Calm Tonic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Note: For ongoing support, it is recommended that PureCalm be used concurrently with MindSoothe.