Pioneer B Complex Stress Formula is balanced, comprehensive stress relief with vitamins, minerals and herbs. B vitamins and fast acting co-enzymes are provided in appropriate ratios as demanded by the body under occcasional stress.* Relaxing magnesium and calming herbs are also provided, including chamomile, hops, and passion flower. Green foods are included for added protein and micronutrient nutrition.*
A premium blend of potent vitamins including B coenzymes, calming magnesium, relaxing herbs & nourishing Green Foods - all selected to provide comprehensive nutritional stress support.* One nation under stress. The statistics are staggering. Millions of people in this country experience stress-related symptoms from everyday life.* B Complex Stress Formula provides well-absorbed nutrients that are clinician-selected to gently nourish and assist the body’s natural response to occasional stress, aid in the conversion of food to energy and provide nutritive support for normal nervous system functioning.*
A successful stress reduction and management program also includes proper nutrition, regular exercise, health-sustaining lifestyle choices, relaxation techniques and sufficient rest.
Consider These Pioneer Advantages:
• B Vitamins Balanced for the Demands of Stress: While many B vitamins have similar functions and often depend on each other to operate optimally, specific conditions may place higher demands on individual B vitamins. This is why Pioneer B’s are balanced for stress. For example, adrenal tissue is rich in vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). When the adrenal glands are working overtime due to stress, the demand for pantothenic acid increases, so Pioneer B Complex Stress Formula includes far more of this B vitamin (250 mg) than it does of other Bs, such as thiamine (50 mg) or niacin (75 mg).
• Biologically Active B Complex Coenzymes: Before B vitamins can be utilized by body cells, the liver must activate them via conversion into their coenzyme forms. Pioneer includes preactivated coenzyme forms of four B vitamins in this product: B1, B2, B6 and B12. B coenzymes may be more rapidly absorbed and transported to needed sites than regular B’s, helping to make this a quicker-acting stress formula.*
• Nutrition for Targeted Adrenal Support: Along with pantothenic acid, nutrients such as vitamin C and relaxing magnesium are required co-factors in providing nutritive support for normal adrenal function.*
• Antioxidant Vitamins + Bioflavonoids for Healthy Adrenals & Immune Function: Stress is known to affect the immune system. Research suggests that the immune boosting, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E may help provide nutritive support for helping the body respond to a variety of stressors.* Antioxidants can also serve to protect adrenal tissue, helping to provide nutritive support for long-term healthy adrenal function.*
• Nourishing Green Foods: B Complex Stress Formula is whole food-based with superior quality, nutrient dense Hawaiian spirulina and broken-cell wall chlorella. Both contain detoxifying chlorophyll, antioxidant beta carotene, enzymatic mineral co-factors and an array of natural B-vitamins.
• Relaxing Herbal Concentrates: Chamomile, Hops and Passion Flower have been used for centuries in Europe and the US as gentle, calming relaxants. Eleuthero is an adaptogenic system balancer, long used in Asia and Russia to encourage a healthy response to physical and mental stress. B Complex Stress Formula provides more than 1000 mg total herb equivalency of these stress-supportive herbs.*
For informed consumers, their reputation for quality without compromise and honest labeling practices has earned Pioneer a name synonymous with integrity.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take two tablets daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place.
This product has been laboratory verified gluten-free and tested to verify identity, purity, and potency and to assure product quality. Product contains no added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Warning: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction or tingling sensation in some individuals.